Here at Add Business Group we have the mobilisation capabilities and proven know-how to deliver small and large-scale projects outside the metropolitan area.
We believe the key to building in remote and rural locations is sequential planning. We discuss lead times and the methodology to transport materials and construct in a distant location. During pre-construction, we conduct scheduling meetings with our own in-house trades who understand the complications involved with working remotely.
Our trades are specialists in the areas of building, concreting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, landscaping and property maintenance.
We understand the importance of meeting milestones and completion dates, and strive to achieve all of the agreed requirements every time.
Why choose us?
- We have all the trades required, in-house, to provide a complete building solution – no subcontractors.
- Our ‘one team’ philosophy means we actively collaborate with our clients, staff and suppliers and are committed to delivering you a hassle free experience on every project.
- We deliver no matter what it takes – our reputation, and continued success, depend on it.
- We have an outstanding HSEQ performance (we maintain a 0.00 Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate).
- We stay committed to putting safety first, safeguarding the environment and ensuring we meet all cultural heritage project agreements and legislation requirements.
- Our fleet of vehicles and plant equipment allow us to self-deploy with everything required to launch a project quickly.
- We have an operations centre in Perth and depots in Port Hedland and Karratha.
“Just thought I would give you some feedback about the past 3 weeks Brierty Camp construction on the North West Coastal Highway Project. Firstly thanks for a professional effort & on time build. As you know Brierty have 4 core values – Cohesion, Optimism, Resilience & Excellence, Add Business Group lived these values throughout the build. It’s good to see attitudes like this throughout a business. The way the guys helped each other out all of the time & never give up attitude was exceptional. Thanks for your professional attitude as a Supervisor, a team can’t perform well unless it starts at the top. Now that I have worked with Add Business Group I can pass information around the industry & hope Add Business Group gets what they deserve with more opportunities. Hopefully we will work together sometime soon.
Thanks Again, Scott Fulcher – Construction Supervisor – NWCH Brierty