You have just discovered your sprinkler head is broken and water is gushing out onto your lawn – now what? Firstly, be sure to shut off your sprinkler system to prevent flooding and wasted water, and contact us at Add Water Reticulation.
We are experts when it comes to sprinkler repairs and solenoid replacements. With years of experience, we pride ourselves in helping homeowners and commercial property owners solve their reticulation problems in the Perth metropolitan area.
In addition to our sprinkler repair services, we also specialise in sprinkler system tune ups, sprinkler system maintenance, sprinkler system reroutes, rain climate sensor additions, and much more!
- Repairing and replacing broken solenoid valves
- Cleaning and replacing blocked sprinkler heads
- Reticulation control box diagnosis and replacement
- Fixing or replacing leaking or broken sprinkler heads
- Replacing and repairing damaged wires
- Replacing and repairing broken pipes
- Capping off sprinkler heads
- Adjusting poor spray patterns & wasted water
- Stopping running water that won’t stop running
- Locating solenoid valves and wires
If you have a reticulation system issue, we at Add Water Reticulation can either fix it or replace it.
Every Spring, thousands of homeowners and commercial property owners turn on their sprinkler systems after sitting idle for 3 months hoping that every part is working just as it did the last time they used it.
Just like your car, your sprinkler system and reticulation needs to be regularly tuned and checked before expecting it to function at its full capacity. We recommend annual maintenance using a range system checks and tests to ensure your sprinklers, controller box, timer, valve zones, and circuits are all in perfect working order. The process includes;
- Inspect the reticulation system for any wet spots in the lawn or leaks
- Check and replace the controller backup battery if required
- Straighten bent sprinkler heads, checking for any cracks or damage
- Replace any broken, malfunctioning or cracked sprinkler heads
- Clean and adjust all spray type sprinklers and test spray patterns to ensure optimal coverage
- Clean and adjust all rotor-type sprinklers, testing for total coverage to make sure there are no dry spots
- Check for wet spots, dry spots and leaks
- Evaluate all spray patterns for necessary adjustment
- Check water meter for leaks that are not visible
- Test valves
- Reprogram controller if required
- Make recommendations for improvements
Once we have completed a full checkup and performed any necessary sprinkler maintenance on your system, we’ll run it through several cycles. We want to make sure it’s maintaining proper water pressure, and that all the zones in the system are performing exactly as they’re supposed to.
If we find that your sprinkler system is demonstrating intermittent problems, we’ll diagnose the issue and provide you an estimate on any necessary sprinkler system repair.
Reticulation system overhauls
How many times has your reticulation system been repaired over the past few years? Many reticulation systems start to break down bit by bit after 5-10 years. Blockages, leaks, pop ups failing to rise… sound familiar?
Why not avoid this inconvenience and cost by having a system overhaul:
- Replace all pop ups and fit with water-wise, filtered nozzles. These improve coverage, minimise water usage and are resistant to blockages.
- Replace micro sprayers with either water-wise drippers or filtered nozzles that are blockage resistant and durable.
- Install inline filters to prevent blockages.
- Check all solenoids and strip, clean and reassemble or replace.
- Replace controller battery and/or upgrade controller if necessary.